Sunday, March 11, 2012

DIY Projects, Fabrics, and room inspirations


Ah, finally the weekend. And spring break to boot! 60 degrees outside and sunny. But and all I want to do is paint my walls and order fabric. I'll go for a walk later....After I paint my living room shelves white. Here are some lusty images for the day:

cool mirror, great for entryway

Great color combo for pillows from House Beautiful
 
Better homes and Gardens - love the blue walls, oh and a brown couch too


Here are some fabrics I love:




favorite for my new lv.room!
Robert Allen

 

House of fabric

yummy aqua





house of fabric
House of Fabric
Robert Allen




 
Easy DIY cheap and fun:
casasugar.com

http://savedbylovecreations.com/2012/02/50-mason-jar-decor-ideas.html

weddingwindow.com

Okay, must clean my house and pay attention to my family...finally picked out the paint color for my living room walls, I think it is going to be wheeling neutral for the walls from Benjamin Moore, and Quiet moments on the ceiling. Now just fabric picks, could take me the whole year. Kids are home for spring break this week and I am already losing it. Must look into some playdates so I can paint and work on my floor cloths. Here are the colors I chose for the lv room, the light in our living room is so...precarious, every color looks so much different then the store. A lesson many of us must learn, and I have learned the hard way to always buy a pint/sample size to try in different spots of the room to make sure we like it - the whole family agrees on these colors (well my husband doesn't really a). notice, b). care, c) and also thinks I should leave it the brown color it is). But that has never stopped me before. It will all come together for him when it is done...It takes him time.

Quiet moments (on left corner) And wheeling neutral. Looks so different in our house than in this picture!

 


 
  



 
 

 


 











                                   
  

  
                               

 





 





























No comments:

Post a Comment